We are temporarily suspending veterinary services due to COVID-19
UPDATED March 20, 2020
The PetIQ Family of Brands is dedicated to the well-being of pets and the humans who love and care for them. The health and safety of you, your pets and our staff are our top priority.
We continue to monitor the unprecedented situation affecting our nation and are making decisions based on the following guiding principles:
- Keep our employees and families safe
- Serve pet parents and our retail partners with the highest levels of customer service
- Do our part to slow community spread of the virus
Community, state and national leaders are making decisions that will continue to impact our daily lives. All of these decisions are centered around slowing and preventing the spread of COVID-19.
Following guidance by local/regional governments, public health agencies and in partnership with our retail partners, we have made the decision to temporarily suspend veterinary services in all Wellness Centers.
At this time, we are uncertain how long Wellness Centers will remain closed, but we will continue to monitor the news and recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), local authorities and the American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA) for guidance.
A few things to remember:
- If your pet requires urgent medical attention during this closure, please seek care at a local full-service veterinary hospital or animal emergency room.
- To request your pet’s medical records, please visit: https://vetiqpetcare.com/record-request/ or call our customer service department at 833-838-4792.
- According to the CDC, currently no pets (dogs, cats or other domesticated animals) in the United States have tested positive for COVID-19, and there is no evidence that dogs, cats or other pets can become infected with or spread COVID-19.
- We encourage you to follow the guidance of local health officials and the CDC. For further information, visit the CDC’s frequently asked questions page for COVID-19: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/faq.html
Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding during this challenging time. We will continue to update this page as new information becomes available. If your pet is a patient of VetIQ and we have an email on file, we will send updates directly to your inbox.
If you would like to sign up for regular updates, please register with us below.
Please take care of yourself and your family during this outbreak.